The Seahorse Bar

A little place where everybody knows your name...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

the new shoes thrill only lasts so long

I woke up at 6:45. the windows were open so the sun was pouring in. The birds were chirping and the cat was staring at me with one evil eye from the window sill. I got up excited if only for the thought of wearing my new shoes today. Everyone needs SOME reason to get out of bed. I actually had time after getting ready to quarantine the sick cat in my room with new food and water & lotion my legs (as oppose to waiting until I get to work). I left the house at 7:45 (pretty good eh?) which gives me plenty of time to stop and get OJ at my favorite coffee shop (I’m attempting to substitute OJ for coffee…I’ll let you know how it goes). I chatted with the lady for a bit over the new design of the shop and still got to work EARLY, although I did try to avoid that.

After listening to 23 voice messages and sifting through my unread email (all 10 of them and none of which were pertinent to me) I notice that it has reached 9 am (I was sure it had to be closer to 11). And now I’m ready to go home. But, I musn’t succumb to my wants as I shall only be lonely and depressed in my cell of an apartment.

3 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be lonely and depressed. You have cute new shoes... don't ever forget it!

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! So what about those new shoes?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

they are beautiful! black and white heels. go with everything i own. mostly cuz i own all black. and even though the heels are higher than i normally wear they are incredibly comfortable and a little sexy if i don't mind saying so! i'll have to take a picture of them and post it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home