The Seahorse Bar

A little place where everybody knows your name...

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

It's keeps calling...CALLING...but no one ever answers...


QUESTION: What movie is that line from? (answer at end)

The absolutely love the beach. I wish I had the mula to live near the beach. We live only 1 hour from the closest beach, but do we ever go there? Noooooooo....

I tease Erik and tell him that he hates me because he never takes me there...so, we'll stick with that (i think he enjoys it so perhaps someday it will work!)

This is a picture I took of him last summer (see the word "last" summer? which also coincides with the "last" time we where there, but who's keeping track?)

I'm posting this to "inspire" us to go this weekend. Only time will tell my friends...only time will tell...

Answer: Topper Returns

Did you answer correctly??? If so you win a trip to the movies!!!!!

(cannot be combined with any other special or coupon. can not be shared or given away. must only be used within state you currently reside. must purchase tickets prior to viewing movie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home