The Seahorse Bar

A little place where everybody knows your name...

Monday, August 01, 2005

You just can't win

I’ve decided that I hate Sundays again, but only when they are wasted away. Cuz then it’s the end of the evening and you realize you have nothing to prove that you were productive that whole weekend. So you go to bed with a messy house and no clean clothes only to know that you have to leave it all behind and go to work the next day. Only to come home tired and incapable of getting up to clean and at that point who cares? Might as well just leave it laying around.

I use to love Fridays…but then I started getting these insane migraines that have caused me to retreat to my bed chambers. No good. I’ve decided. And even though I get off work early (at 2) on Fridays and I can afford to nap it also wastes away the day. Then I miss Ellen and by the time I wake up it’s already after 5 and I therefore I FEEL like I just got home and all is back to pouting around the house again. And who knows if my migraine actually goes away! It’s totally draining really.

Saturday is good. I (usually) get to sleep in and then bum around without guilt, get all dressed up and go somewhere, anywhere, to do something, anything. Then I can (usually) stay up late without regret doing nothing, no where cuz I’ll get to sleep in on Sunday which will cause me to wake up late and then just perpetuate the wasting away part and you’re back to hating Sundays.

You just can’t win.

3 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man u make me sound like i am the most boring person ever. i am the cruueles person in the world for not taking u 2 the beach.
u must hate me

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

a little bit more each day....
;)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Valerie said...

other than that I quite enjoy you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home