The Seahorse Bar

A little place where everybody knows your name...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thrill of the week

This weekend was a blur of excitment as I found new and charming additions to my kitchen decor. My first and favorite purchase was new pictures! I found them at Ross (ok...who's secretly singing the "I got it at Ross" song? don't be shy...belt it out!) I love them. I will not oversell them...mostly because I don't want any of you creeps out there to steal my ideas! (just kidding)
But, they are fabulous and match my kitchen fabulously. Actually I wasn't sure of the "theme" I was working on for the kitchen but instead just threw stuff together that I liked instead of what matched. But, now, thanks to my new found friends...my kitchen is complete. And it sparked my creative side so I rearranged the rest of my kitchen wear, etc and made good use out of old and unused dishes. They are now part of the decor. Well? what else do you do with all the space above your cabinets near the ceiling!? I'll take pictures of it whenever my activity level reaches new heights.

3 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Wow! The decor in my kitchen is generally just... disaster.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Valerie said...

LOL! I'm sure if i "cooked" mine would also be called disaster! LOL! I like your picture by the way.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger CëRïSë said...

Valerie, we miss you! I meet you in person and you stop blogging?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home